DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Asia-Pacific Animation, VFX & Video Games: Strategies, Trends & Opportunities (2020-25)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
- The market size of Asian Animation, VFX & Video Gaming Industry was US$ 86 billion in 2019
- The Asian animation and VFX industry is growing at the rate of 2-5 % YoY
- 3D animation and VFX are the fastest growing segments
- The market size of the Asian Video Gaming industry was US$ 34 billion in 2019
- The production cost per animation movie in Asia ranges anywhere between US$ 3 Million to US$ 60 Million
Global consumers are displaying a growing appetite for engaging, high-definition visual experiences. Moviegoers are demanding high-quality productions with engaging visual effects and realistic animation and studios are including more animation and VFX shots into films.
Consumers are consuming more immersive content across channels such as ultra-high-definition TVs, tablets, and smartphones to head-mounted devices. Animation, VFX and games content is being consumed not only on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and Twitch, but also on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. With the growing internet penetration and access to multimedia devices, customers are spending more time streaming digital content.
Streaming video is the fastest-growing distribution channel for animation and is witnessing double-digit growth and the same is expected to continue. This growth is attributed to the exponential growth in the number of online video viewers throughout the world.
The demand for animation, VFX and video gaming has expanded with the increase in targeted broadcasting hours by cable and satellite TV, availability of low-cost internet access, penetration of mobile devices along with the growing popularity of streaming video.
In addition, the demand for Animation and VFX content to power immersive experiences such as Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality is growing exponentially. The rapid advancement of technology has made animation, VFX & games available to the masses, and this industry has become one of the fastest-growing segments in the global media and entertainment market.
We are increasingly seeing more of animation, VFX and game production taking place in a globally distributed mode. Production work is becoming global with countries as well as regions offering tax incentives, subsidies, financial support, regional low labor costs etc. and companies are cutting costs by setting up facilities in such regions.
Cloud computing is playing a key role in character rendering and modeling processes as cloud-based rendering of animation films is more effective and efficient as it reduces the time and cost compared to traditional rendering.
Cloud Gaming services which are growing at an exponential pace would need the right pricing model to both drive adoption and generate sufficient returns for platforms and publishers. The availability of low-cost micro-payment systems is allowing users to pay for access or download small quantities of digital content and is the key for the online games market to grow.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based techniques are being used for in-game analytics, customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell, churn, classify player behavior etc.
Key Topics Covered
Asian Animation & VFX Industry
- Animation in Asian Societies
- Establishment of Local Animation Industry
- Influence of Foreign Animation Styles
- Trends in Animation Production in Asia
- Animation Studios in Asia
- Asian Animation and VFX Market Size & Opportunity
- Asian Animation, VFX and Games market segmentation by Industy applications
Asian Television Animation Content Demand Forecast
Asian Video Games Industry
- Key Trends in the Asian Video Games Industry
- Key Opportunities & Strategies for Asian Video Games Industry
- Video Games Market Segments in Asia
- Asian Video Games Market Size & Opportunity
Asian eSports Industry
- Key Trends in the Global eSports Industry
- Key Opportunities & Strategies for eSports Industry
- Key eSports industry forecasts
Global eSports Market Size & Opportunity
- Japan Animation, VFX & Video Games
- India Animation, VFX & Video Games
- China Animation, VFX & Video Games
- South Korea Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Philippines Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Taiwan Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Vietnam Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Thailand Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Singapore Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Australia Animation VFX & Video Games
- Malaysia Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Indonesia Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Russia Animation, VFX & Video Games Industry
- Israel Animation, VFX & Video Games Industry
- Pakistan Animation, VFX & Video Games
- Bangladesh Animation, VFX & Video Games
- United Arab Emirates Video Games Market
- Saudi Arabia Video Games Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tnom9x
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900