REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair – Yooka & Laylee are back in a new platform hybrid adventure! They must run, jump and roll their way through a series of challenging 2D levels, face a puzzling Overworld and rally the Royal Bee-tallion to take down Capital B and his Impossible Lair. The Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair game will be available on Oct. 8.
- Neo Cab – Stay human in a world overcome by automation. Play as Lina, one of the last human drivers-for-hire on the streets of Los Ojos. Your friend and only lifeline has gone missing. With no money and nowhere to stay, the only thing you can do is keep driving. Choose what passengers to pick up and how you engage with them to learn their stories. Balance your own emotional wellbeing with the needs of your pax as you strive to keep your perfect rating, and your job. Maybe someone in this city can help you with your own story?
- Alliance Alive HD Remastered – Experience the world of the Alliance Alive HD Remastered game in a new light! New visuals, an updated interface and more await you in this epic tale of trials and triumphs. Humanity has been shattered by invading Daemons from another realm. To reclaim their home, an unlikely fellowship of heroes will band together to spark a fiery revolution. Explore various Daemon-controlled realms, awaken your inner strength in the heat of battle and form alliances to amass a force strong enough to stand against the invading forces. The Alliance Alive HD Remastered game will be available on Oct. 8.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Don’t Miss an Icy Cool Reward for My Nintendo Members at Cold Stone Creamery! – Cold Stone Creamery brings an exciting collaboration with the Super Mario Maker 2, Yoshi’s Crafted World and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe games by introducing the Mario & Luigi’s Masterpiece creation served in themed cups and Rainbow Sprinkle Road ice cream cake, both available for a limited time. To celebrate the partnership, My Nintendo is offering fun Cold Stone Creamery theme rewards to include a $1-off coupon for a Love It® or Gotta Have It® Sized Signature Creation™. Treat out the Mario & Luigi’s Masterpiece creation and share a fun My Nintendo reward with a friend! Act fast, as this coupon expires on Oct. 15. Terms apply. https://my.nintendo.com/news/290acbaba964ccfa#icecream
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- A Winter’s Daydream – Available Oct. 8
- Aldred – Knight of Honor – Available Oct. 8
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Asphalt 9: Legends – Available Oct. 8
- Beats Runner – Available Oct. 4
- BurgerTime Party! – Available Oct. 8
- Call of Cthulhu – Available Oct. 8
- CASE: Animatronics
- Community Inc – Available Oct. 4
- Crazy Mini Golf Arcade – Available Oct. 7
- CROSSNIQ+ – Available Oct. 4
- DODGE HARD – Available Oct. 8
- Double Switch – 25th Anniversary Edition – Available Oct. 5
- fault – milestone one
- Freecell Solitaire Deluxe
- Galaxy Champions TV
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered – Available Oct. 4
- Hexagroove: Tactical DJ
- Junior League Sports – Available Oct. 7
- Minefield – Available Oct. 7
- One Night Stand – Available Oct. 4
- Reventure – Available Oct. 8
- Rimelands: Hammer of Thor – Available Oct. 4
- STELLATUM – Available Oct. 9
- Teddy Gangs – Available Oct. 4
- The Tiny Bang Story – Available Oct. 4
- Tic-Tac-Letters by POWGI
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince – Available Oct. 8
- Trine: Ultimate Collection – Available Oct. 8
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.