#1 Dating Simulation Game
Let the Sensational Experiences Take Your Breath Away!
OSAKA, Japan–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AnimeExpo–NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana, hereafter referred as “NTT Solmare”) is participating Anime Expo 2019 (http://anime-expo.org/) from July 4th –July 7th at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Anime Expo 2019
– Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center
– Date: July 4th –July 7th
– Official Website: http://anime-expo.org/
– Booth: Exhibit Hall, #1400
– Shall we date? Official Facebook page:
• Come check out the NTT Solmare booth for a gaming experience you won’t forget!
– Character Communication: You can chat with different game characters on a large screen!
– Take Photos: Dive inside the world of our new game where we’ll have a spot based off its theme, along with a cosplayer dressed up as one of the characters to take photos with!
– Role Playing Game: Try out a demo of our strategically challenging RPG with an intuitive UI!
• Special Bag: Survey Answered.
*Limited to the first 4,000 people who answer the survey.
“This year, we’ve prepared a booth for everyone to experience centered around 2 new games that we plan on releasing soon. We also plan on having some goods for those who check out the booth and follow the new game on social media, so make sure you come on out and visit us!”
–Yasuhiro Manabe, Vice President.
Social Media Outlets
About NTT Solmare
NTT Solmare is one of the largest digital contents providers in Japan, aiming to “enrich people’s minds through entertainment.” We provide entertainment services including the nation’s largest digital book (e-Book) service “Comic-C’moA”, the dating simulation game series “Shall we date?”, “Moe! Ninja Girls”, and a start-up music app called “Lylink.”
“Shall we date?” has gained support from 166 countries, having an average review score of 4.4/5.0 in the iTunes App Store as of June 2019. Game popularity keeps increasing with great reputation from our customers. NTT Solmare will continue providing customers with great satisfaction in creating advanced services from the customers’ perspective, holding to the corporate mission statement: “We, NTT Solmare, offer new kinds of surprises and plenty of excitement to our customers, contributing to the enrichment of our society.”
NTT Solmare Corporation
Ryota Kawabe / Tsutomu Kitaoya, +81-6-6228-8861